- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address)
- Log data and analytics
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide David Rae Art with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Voluntarily leave a comment
- Voluntarily contact us using the contact form
- Voluntarily sign up to our mailing list
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
David Rae Art collects your data so that we can:
- Respond to any emails
- Keep you updated if you have signed up to our mailing list
- Automatically fill the comment form so you do not have to enter your name multiple times
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data in a secure database.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
If you opt in to our mailing list we will store your email address until you opt out.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop David Rae Art from contacting you for marketing purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
David Rae Art would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request David Rae Art for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that David Rae Art correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request David Rae Art to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that David Rae Art erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that David Rae Art restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to David Rae Art’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that David Rae Art transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the contact page.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – David Rae Art uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – David Rae Art uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that David Rae Art has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Telephone: 01334 464610